Safety, Cleanliness, & Certification
I pride myself on having a fun, clean, and safe environment
GUEST PROTECTION PROTOCOL
- Please wear a mask that secures behind your ears. I will also wear a mask.
- You and I will both sanitize our hands upon arrival.
- Please come to your appointment alone.
- Drinks are prohibited at this time.
- Unfortunately, I will not be offering facial waxing services at this time.
- Please remain outside until I retrieve you for your appointment.
- Please arrive with hair that has been freshly washed.
- Touchless payments, please! You will be paying the deposit on the website and can pay the remainder through a touchless app. If we need to use my credit card reader, we may do so, but a touchless method would be simplest and safest.
- Our salon is well-stocked with disinfectants, sanitizers and cleaning supplies.
- We will require clients and stylists to wash their hands before beginning any services.
- We are following a rigorous cleaning schedule to ensure all stations, high-touch surfaces, towels, capes and products are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Employees who show flu-like symptoms will be required to stay home until they are symptom-free.
- We will not be accepting sick clients.
- If you or someone you are in close contact with is sick within 24 hours of your appointment, please cancel immediately.
- If you contact us within 24 hours of appointment and cancel due to sickness the deposit will be refunded.
- If we are notified less than 24 hours we won’t be able to refund the deposit due to new business conditions.